I am still buzzing from the beautiful gathering of souls in McCarren Park for Earth Day Yoga yesterday. For years now I have been offering outdoor yoga classes in the park for Earth Day and even at times as a weekly seasonal offering. Never before has it felt so potent, special and rewarding. This truly has everything to do with the people who were present and the energy, words and practice that they shared! Yesterday felt like a realization of a dream... it was as if I was being rewarded by spirit and honestly, I cannot tell you how grateful I am.
Here are my take always from our gathering, your intentions and the overall energetic vortex that was felt.
1. Appreciate the Earth, its thriving beauty and all its lush abundance in the here and now
2. Inspire other to do the same through embodiment
3. Minimize the use of plastic
4. Take in the Beauty all around you
5. Enjoy life
6. Inspire others to take take positive action
7. Spend more time outside
8. Connect with others
9. Be more aware of our impact & consumption
10. Connect to nature regularly
11. Be a source of compassion, wisdom and truth
Please leave a comment below if I missed anything of if there is anything you would like to add. Thank you with all of my heart! You have blessed my life in the most beautiful way!
With light & love,
Nicole Lynne Hooley
Yoga, Reiki & Intuitive Healing
Brooklyn based Yoga Instructor & Reiki Healer, Nicole specializes in teaching Personal Empowerment & Self Healing inspired Yoga Classes, Workshops & Reiki Trainings throughout Brooklyn. Her Reiki & Intuitive Healing sessions have been called "an hour of unconditional love". Nicole has been highlighted by Huffington Post and YogaCityNYC.
Easy Moon Salutations & Good Mood Yoga: