A homework assignment to ensure that our activists and demonstrators do not burn out!
1. Turn your phone off/or onto airplane mode at the same time every night as a gesture of "THIS IS ME TIME".
2. Unplug and shut down all electronics (within reason) at the same time every night (1 hour before bed).
3. Spend this time processing and just simply be with your thoughts. You can light candles and read, journal or just be. DIGEST!
4. Participate in a minimum of 1 action per week (post cards, calls, donations, meetings, protest).
5. Spend time with your Friends, Neighbors and Family... talking about whats going on, but also just enjoy your time together!
This will help you process so that you can be present with those in your community and come from a place of love rather than fear while out on the frontlines of the resistance! I love you!
Nicole Lynne Hooley
Yoga, Reiki & Intuitive Healing
Brooklyn based Yoga Instructor & Reiki Healer, Nicole specializes in teaching Personal Empowerment & Self Healing inspired Yoga Classes, Workshops & Reiki Trainings throughout Brooklyn. Her Reiki & Intuitive Healing sessions have been called "an hour of unconditional love". Nicole has been highlighted by Huffington Post and YogaCityNYC.
Easy Moon Salutations & Good Mood Yoga: